Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Swift write-ups

I have written a dozen or more files on Swift-related topics and put them on github here.  I like markdown, it's easy and portable and it works well on github, which is also easy.  I've been using the MacDown editor.  I like it too.

The stuff I like the best is a detailed look at libraries and frameworks on macOS, which got big enough that I broke it out into another repository here.

I haven't posted regularly on blogger in 4 1/2 years.  People still come by.  My Swift posts from Dec 2015 have about 1100 page views, and those from last week more than 70.  I hope that at least one person finds value in one of these posts.  That would be enough for me.

I know there is stuff on the site that is broken or outdated.  If you would like to revisit a topic, please let me know in a comment.